Saturday, June 9, 2007

Various, Miscellaneous, Sweet, Sweet Nothings

Well, I've posted my story on FanFiction.net, and here's the link to it. Beware: Many of the other stories are not as...tame as mine.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3580282/1/

It's pretty dumb. I'm working on the fifth chapter right now.

Andrew, here's a link to that publisher I told you about. They have a introductory manual thingamabob that you can view as an Adobe Acrobat file, or that you can order for free. I did both.

http://www.trafford.com/

Anyway, I'll be back later. Enjoy :)

4 Comments:

madscientist said...

What I've read so far is great! It sounds almost just like Timothy Zahn. Obviously there are a few differances in writing style, but I think you have it down. I'm looking foreward to the rest!!

Sola Gratia said...

Thanks. I can't wait to read your story!

pianochick_92 said...

I started reading sum of it......It's pretty cool,LOL (even though I'm not TOTALLY into all of the spacey-shippy type of stuff,LOL)

Your Conscience said...

spacey-shippy stuff...LOL