Monday, June 4, 2007

The second round of Debates

Yesterday evening, I watched parts of the Democratic debate in New Hampshire. I have to say, I was impressed with both Barack Obama and Joe Biden. They seem like nice people. Too bad they're dead wrong on just about everything.

Anyway, there's a Republican debate at the same place tomorrow, so I hope I'll be able to watch the whole thing and comment on it. As far as I know, Fred Thompson wil not be in it, as he has just barely formed an "exploratory committee," the first step to running. I wish he was, though. It'll be interesting to see how he does against the other candidates. My impression of him so far is that he is as clear-spoken as Joe Biden except more Reagan-ish and right.

3 Comments:

pianochick_92 said...

LOL, I was laughing at the independent guy. He was sitting all by himself,LOL.

pianochick_92 said...

BTW, Mos, what does Sola Gratia mean? Just wondering.....does it mean 'only thanks' or sumthing?

Sola Gratia said...

It means "Grace Alone." Reffering to Christian salvation. Hi, by the way.